Frisco Athletic Center (FAC)
We are open!
Preregistration required for all member activities.
Welcome back! We’re excited to open our doors! For your safety, new procedures are in place along with reduced capacity and limited availability of some amenities.
New Preregistration for FAC Membership Activities
Preregistration is required for all member activities. Each registration is valid for applicable activity only. If you would like to participate in more than one activity, please register separately for each. You may register for a time up to two days in advance. Please see preregistration links below.
(The Fort, Squirt Station and Lagoon Pool only)
FAC Hours are Temporarily Modified
Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday - Noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday - 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sunday - closed
Cardio and Strength Workouts
After each 90-workout period, staff clean machines and touch points to prepare for the next group of members.
Group Exercise Modified Schedule
We are offering limited Group Ex classes in the Red Gym for members. Please bring your own fitness mat.
Basketball and Racquetball Court Reservations
Each time slot is valid for one hour of court time. Maximum of two individuals per hoop/court per reservation. Please bring your own balls and rackets.
Lap Swim Lane Reservation
Each time slot is valid for 45 minutes from the start of your reservation and for lap swim only. Please bring your own kick-boards, fins and goggles. Lap swim open to those 16-year-old and up only.
About Your Current Membership
Members will not be charged for the months of May, June and July. Billing for auto-draft members will resume in August, and extensions will be added to all annual memberships. For questions about membership fees, please send us an email and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Things to Know Before Your Workout
- Cardio equipment, cable strength machines, and free weight area are available for use.
- Towel service is suspended. Please bring your own towel.
- Water fountains are closed. Please bring a water bottle.
- Fitness mats and accessories are not available for sanitary reasons. Please bring your own disinfected mat.
- The basketball gym is currently closed
- The Fun Club and Zone childcare areas are closed. The FAC is currently open to those 13-years-old and up only (those 13-15 years must be accompanied by an adult)
Important Guidelines From Texas Health & Human Services
For your safety, we’re following the Minimum Standard Health Protocols from Texas Health & Human Services effective May 18.
- Wash (disinfect) hands when entering the facility
- Wear gloves that fully cover from the wrist to the fingers while exercising.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use (wipes supplied).
- Consider wearing cloth face coverings (over nose and mouth.)
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within your household.
- Self-screen for symptoms of illness
- Stay at home if possible if you are age 65+
Welcome to the Frisco Athletic Center
The FAC is an award-winning, family-focused fitness and aquatic facility located at the southeast corner of Preston Road and Wade Boulevard. Spanning more than 100,000 square feet of indoor wellness opportunities and more than 350,000 gallons of water - the FAC has something for every member of the family.