Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Are you interested in being a leader in your school? Apply to be an ambassador for Teens4Green where you can help get teens in your school service hours while promoting environmental awareness and sustainability on your campus. This is an opportunity to be a teen leader in an award-winning club, which is beneficial for college applications and scholarships. Our mission is for youth to take direct action and teach others to improve environmental quality.
Teens4Green Student ambassadors will be in charge of promoting Teens4Green Events at their school and encouraging teens to make a positive difference in our community. Throughout the year, student ambassadors will build lasting relationships, be open-minded to trying new activities, and grow together to become better leaders.
• Have attended at least one Teens4Green event
• A current FISD student in grades 8-12
• Be able to attend at least one Teens4Green event per month
• Be a leader in your school by maintaining good academic standing and promoting the Teens4Green club
• Public speaking and presenting skills to promote the Teens4Green club
• Ability to connect with extra curricular clubs/ sports/ activities to promote Teens4Green membership
• Must attend the planning meetings (September 30, 2017 and January 6, 2018) from 9-10 a.m.
Write one paragraph in complete sentences, using proper grammar.
One Ambassador will be chosen per high school, and one junior ambassador will be chosen per middle school. Please fill out your current grade for the 2017-2018 school year and mark which school you're attending. For middle school students, mark N/A for High School. For high school students, mark N/A for middle school.
By submitting this application, I agree that if I am selected as a Teens4Green student ambassador for my school, I will meet the attendance requirements and do my best to fulfill our mission.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field