Who do I contact to sell alcohol in Frisco?

The City Secretary's Office processes and coordinates all Alcohol Permit Applications, including zoning verification and site distance verification. Applicants are required to apply with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) prior to submitting an Alcohol Permit Application to the City Secretary's Office. For more information, please contact the City Secretary's office at (972) 292-5024 or (972) 292-5020.

Show All Answers

1. How do I schedule a pre-submittal appointment?
2. What businesses are allowed at a commercial and/or retail property?
3. How do I obtain a Tree Removal Permit or find out about the landscape requirements?
4. What do I need to submit for a project?
5. Who do I contact to sell alcohol in Frisco?
6. Who do I contact regarding Frisco population and demographics?