Can I have a business at my house?
Home-based businesses in residential communities have requirements by ordinances and zoning standards. Please visit the Most Requested Ordinances page to read the Home Occupation Ordinance. If you have additional questions, please contact Code Enforcement at (972) 292-5302 or email Code and email Zoning.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to report an abandoned vehicle or junk vehicle?
2. Who do I contact for sidewalk repairs?
3. What are the requirements for placing Garage Sale signs?
4. What do I do if I see a swimming pool with the fence down?
5. How do I report a property with tall grass (over 12")?
6. Can I have a business at my house?
7. How do I contact my homeowners' association (HOA)?