(February 4, 2019) Chief John W. Bruce and the members of the Frisco Police Department are pleased to announce the promotion of several individuals within the agency. The following employees have completed a rigorous selection process and assumed their new duties on January 21, 2019. (See photos of promoted individuals here.)
- Assistant Chief of Police Greg Ward has over 29 years of service and will serve as the Assistant Chief over the Services Bureau and Investigations Bureau.
- Deputy Chief Mike Hagan has over 18 years of service and will serve as the Deputy Chief over the Services Bureau.
- Lieutenant Jeff Inmon has over 13 years of service and will serve as a night-shift Patrol Watch Commander.
- Sergeant Kristopher Lee has over 7 years of service and will serve as a night-shift Patrol Sergeant.
- Sergeant Kevin Ketchum has over 21 years of service and will serve as a night-shift Patrol Sergeant.
- Communications Manager Shonda Robertson has over 25 years of service and will serve as the manager over the Communications Division.
The Frisco Police Department congratulates each of these individuals on their promotions. Their hard work and dedication to our agency is greatly appreciated.