Agendas, Meetings, Minutes, Resolutions and Ordinances
Upcoming and Recent Meetings
- Placeholder shown two (2) weeks in advance.
- Agendas are posted 72-hours in advance of a meeting.
- Show up to two (2) years of posted meetings.
- Minutes posted after board/committee approval.
- Videos (if available) posted as they become available, usually within 24 hours.
- Agendas, Minutes, Action Summaries, Videos (if available) from 1908 to present.
On occasion, exhibits or handouts are not included on the posted agenda and are made available during a City Council meeting. Those handouts will be available here until the next calendared City Council meeting. If no handouts are listed, none were distributed during the most recent City Council meeting.
Live City Council and Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
- Live City Council and Planning & Zoning Commission meetings can be viewed on the city’s cable channel (FTVN) page.
- Records of previous City Council and Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings are available on the Meeting Search page. Refer to Search Guide for searching tips.
Archived Agendas/Approved Minutes
The City Council and Boards/Commission recent and historicial meeting agendas, approved minutes, are searchable by meeting date and/or text on the Document search page. Refer to Search Guide for searching tips.
1908-1960 City Council Minutes: Chronicled in book format which includes the minutes and various documents from this time period.
Code of Ordinances
The City of Frisco's Code of Ordinances is codified and updated quarterly. The codification includes quick links to the specific Ordinance(s) used at the end of each section. Note Zoning Ordinances are not included in the codification.
The City of Frisco Home Rule Charter was adopted on April 4, 1987 with amendments made in 2002, 2010, and 2019.
Development Services Ordinances