The Frisco Athletic Center offers 100,000 square feet designed to provide a variety of activities for the whole family.
This serves as the welcome center for the facility. Our friendly staff will get you checked in and answer any questions. We can also take care of your membership accounts, class and program registrations, reservations, equipment check-out and other general support services.
Gymnasium & Racquetball Courts
- Two full-size gyms for a variety of sports
- Two racquetball courts – Reserve a Racquetball Court https://app.waitwhile.com/welcome/facracquetball
- Pickleball and Volleyball nets available
- Pickleball Open Play – Sunday: 1 - Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Thursday: 8 – 8:45 p.m.
- Pickleball at the FAC will be available during FISD instructional days.
- Volleyball Open Play – Sunday, 3:30 - 6 p.m. A minimum of eight participating players is required. This cannot be set up for organized practice, instructing, or training.
This 5,000 square-foot room for infants and children ages 8 weeks through 11 years. This area is filled with toys, games, activities, and lots of fun! Parents can drop off their children and enjoy a workout or participate in a program in the facility. Reservations are required for use of the Play Depot. Learn more.
Locker Rooms & Family Changing Suite
Our spacious and clean locker rooms include showers, lockers with access to the Indoor Aquatic Center. For members with young children, our family changing area has large suites to accommodate parent and child. Bring your own padlocks for day use. When available, annual members may rent a full-size locker.
- The Indoor Aquatic Center features a children’s play structure, a warm water activity pool, a current channel with vortex, four lap lanes and ’Big Blue,’ our indoor water slide.
- The Frisco Water Park (open summer only) includes water slides, a lazy river, children’s play structures, and a lagoon pool. Learn more
Featuring more than 240 exercise machines, the 22,000 square foot fitness floor has what you need to meet your fitness goals. Enjoy a variety of equipment, including cardio and strength machines, an expansive free weight area, and a state-of-the-art functional training space, complete with a dedicated functional training space. This clean, expertly-maintained, and open-layout is an ideal environment for all fitness levels and abilities.
Fitness Floor Age Requirements
Youth age 12 and under may not be on the fitness floor.
Youth age 13 - 15 must be actively engaged with a parent.
Youth age 16 - 17 may use the Fitness Floor by themselves.
Studio 1 and Studio 2 feature hardwood floors, mirrored walls, a professional sound system, ballet barre, and a retractable wall that can be opened to combine the studios into one large space measuring more than 4,000 square feet. Each studio is equipped with exercise equipment for fitness classes, and tables and chairs for recreation classes and camps.
Gold Medal Room
Named for our Gold Medal Award earned for
Excellence in Park and Recreation Management, this 2,200 square-foot multipurpose room has large windows, mirrored wall, and a professional sound system. The room is equipped with spin bikes and strength equipment for fitness classes but can be converted into a recreation classroom.