Frisco Athletic Center (FAC)
Welcome to the Frisco Athletic Center
The FAC is an award-winning, family-focused fitness and aquatic facility located at the southeast corner of Preston Road and Wade Boulevard. Spanning more than 100,000 square feet of indoor wellness opportunities and more than 350,000 gallons of water - the FAC has something for every member of the family.
For your safety, new procedures are in place along with reduced capacity and limited availability of some amenities.
Preregistration for FAC Membership Activities
Preregistration is required for some member activities. Each registration is valid for applicable activity only. If you would like to participate in more than one activity, please register separately for each. You may register for a time up to two days in advance. Please see the preregistration links below.
Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fitness Floor Age Requirements
Youth age 12 and under may not be on the fitness floor.
Youth age 13 - 15 must be actively engaged with a parent.
Youth age 16 - 17 may use the Fitness Floor by themselves.
We are back in the Studios with an expanded Group Exercise schedule. Classes have limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. High demand classes will be shaded in grey on the Group Ex schedule (PDF) and will require a pass to participate. Passes are located at the front desk.
Basketball and Racquetball Court Reservations
Reservations are required to use the Basketball and Racquetball courts. Visit Waitwhile to reserve a timeslot. Each time slot is valid for the specified amount of court time. Maximum of two individuals per hoop/court per reservation. Please bring your own balls and racquets.
Lap Swim Lane Reservation
Each time slot is valid for 45 minutes from the start of your reservation. Please bring your own kick-boards, fins, and goggles. Lap swim is open to all ages. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Things to Know Before Your Workout
- Towel service is suspended. Please bring your own towel.
- Water fountains are closed. Please bring a water bottle.
- Fitness mats and accessories are not available for sanitary reasons. Please bring your own disinfected mat.
- The Fun Club and Zone childcare areas are closed.
- The FAC is a controlled access facility. All persons entering the facility must have a current membership, purchase a day pass, or participate in a fee-for-service recreation program, the FAC does not allow free access for any persons entering the facility.
Important Guidelines From Texas Health & Human Services
For your safety, we’re following the Minimum Standard Health Protocols from the Texas Health & Human Services effective May 18.
- Wash (disinfect) hands when entering the facility.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use (wipes supplied).
- We are currently following the Executive Order GA-29 issued by the Texas Governor on July 2, 2020, and guidance received from the Texas Attorney General's Office. Every member using the Frisco Athletic Center must wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside the Frisco Athletic Center unless one of the 11 exceptions set forth in the GA-29 applies.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within your household.
- Self-screen for symptoms of illness.
- Stay at home if possible if you are age 65+