Frisco Athletic Center (FAC)
We’re Reopening May 18!
Welcome back! We’re excited to open our doors! For your safety, new procedures are in place along with reduced capacity and limited availability of some amenities:
New Preregistration for FAC Workouts
We’re operating at 25 percent capacity for the safety of members and staff.
PLEASE PREREGISTER HERE for a workout time. You may register for a time two days in advance.
After each 90-workout period, staff clean all available machines and touch points to prepare for the next group of members.
FAC Hours are Temporarily Modified
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday - Noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, closed
Memorial Day, closed
About Your Current Membership
Members will not be charged for the month of May. Billing for auto-draft members will resume in June, and extensions will be added to all annual memberships. For questions about membership fees, please send us an email and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Things to Know Before Your Workout
- Cardio equipment and cable strength machines are available for use.
- All other fitness areas are closed including free weight area and locker rooms.
- Towel service is suspended. Please bring your own towel.
- Water fountains are closed. Please bring a water bottle.
- Fitness mats and accessories are not available for sanitary reasons. Please bring your own disinfected mat.
- The gym, racquetball courts, childcare and pools are currently closed
- The Fun Club and Zone are closed. The FAC is currently open to those 13-years-old and up only (those 13-15 years must be accompanied by an adult)
Important Guidelines From Texas Health & Human Services
For your safety, we’re following the Minimum Standard Health Protocols from Texas Health & Human Services effective May 18.
- Wash (disinfect) hands when entering the facility
- Wear gloves that fully cover from the wrist to the fingers while exercising.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use (wipes supplied).
- Consider wearing cloth face coverings (over nose and mouth.)
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within your household.
- Self-screen for symptoms of illness
- Stay at home if possible if you are age 65+
Welcome to the Frisco Athletic Center
The FAC is an award-winning, family-focused fitness and aquatic facility located at the southeast corner of Preston Road and Wade Boulevard. Spanning more than 100,000 square feet of indoor wellness opportunities and more than 350,000 gallons of water - the FAC has something for every member of the family.