Frisco Athletic Center (FAC)
For your safety, new procedures are in place along with reduced capacity and limited availability of some amenities.
Preregistration for FAC Membership Activities
Preregistration is required for some member activities. Each registration is valid for applicable activity only. If you would like to participate in more than one activity, please register separately for each. You may register for a time up to two days in advance. Please see preregistration links below. Reservations are no longer required for use of the fitness floor for cardio and strength workouts.
Beginning September 28, registration will not be required for Group Exercise. Classes will have limited capacity and will be available on a first come, first served basis. For more popular classes listed below, participants will need to pick up a pass at the Front Desk in order to participate.
- All Cycle classes
- Monday - !KICK-HRD! + BARBELL
- Tuesday - FXFIT
- Wednesday - Stepbata Mix
- Friday - Total Body Strength
- Saturday - HIIT Mix & Yoga Level 1 & 2
(The Fort, Squirt Station and Lagoon Pool weekends only through Sept. 26)
Monday - Friday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m. (closed from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. for cleaning)
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
We are back in the Studios with an expanded Group Exercise schedule. Reservations are required and can be made 48-hours in advance. See September 28 note above.
Basketball and Racquetball Court Reservations
Each time slot is valid for one hour of court time. Maximum of two individuals per hoop/court per reservation. Please bring your own balls and rackets.
Lap Swim Lane Reservation
Each time slot is valid for 45 minutes from the start of your reservation and for lap swim only. Please bring your own kick-boards, fins and goggles. Lap swim open to those 14-year-old and up only.
About Your Current Membership
Billing for auto-draft members will resume in August, and extensions will be added to all annual memberships. For questions about membership fees, please send us an email and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Things to Know Before Your Workout
- Cardio equipment, cable strength machines, and free weight area are available for use.
- Towel service is suspended. Please bring your own towel.
- Water fountains are closed. Please bring a water bottle.
- Fitness mats and accessories are not available for sanitary reasons. Please bring your own disinfected mat.
- The Fun Club and Zone childcare areas are closed.
Important Guidelines From Texas Health & Human Services
For your safety, we’re following the Minimum Standard Health Protocols from the Texas Health & Human Services effective May 18.
- Wash (disinfect) hands when entering the facility.
- Wear gloves that fully cover from the wrist to the fingers while exercising.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use (wipes supplied).
- We are currently following the Executive Order GA-29 issued by the Texas Governor on July 2, 2020 and guidance received from the Texas Attorney General's Office. Every member using the Frisco Athletic Center must wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside the Frisco Athletic Center unless one of the 11 exceptions set forth in the GA-29 applies.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within your household.
- Self-screen for symptoms of illness.
- Stay at home if possible if you are age 65+
Welcome to the Frisco Athletic Center
The FAC is an award-winning, family-focused fitness and aquatic facility located at the southeast corner of Preston Road and Wade Boulevard. Spanning more than 100,000 square feet of indoor wellness opportunities and more than 350,000 gallons of water - the FAC has something for every member of the family.