- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Trails
- Park Pavilion & Event Reservations
Park Pavilion & Event Reservations
This page is intended to assist individuals and organizations in planning and coordinating events in our parks.
Pavilions - General Use
To check availability, reserve, and pay for a pavilion at:
- Frisco Commons Park
- Hope playground is not available for rent
- Pavilion 3 is not available to rent May 15 - September 30
- Shawnee Trail
- Warren Sports Complex
You will receive an email from staff to confirm, deny, or alter your contract within 3 business days. Additional fees may apply. Staff will process your request in the order it was received.
Reservations for park pavilions and events can be made 2 weeks prior to the event and up to 6 months in advance.
NOTE: All other neighborhood pavilions are first come, first serve including birthday parties, picnics, and other small gatherings. We are not able to check pavilion availability for these neighborhood parks.
Frisco Commons Park
Shawnee Trail Sports Complex
Warren Sports Complex
Reservation payments are completed online during the booking process.
To cancel a pavilion rental, Rental Coordinator must be notified at least 14 days in advance to receive a refund. Approved weather refunds will only be processed after the event if staff is contacted within 3 days.
Special Events in Parks
To book a special event or commercial filming/photography in a City park:
- Complete the online request form
- Do not use this form for general use pavilions — see booking information above.
**We are not currently accepting applications for distance races, including 5Ks.
Additional fees and application review required if event includes any of the following:
- Marketing & vendors
- Tents larger than 10x10 and tow-behind generators
- City services (i.e. health permit, traffic, police, etc.)
- Food trucks
- Public gatherings
- More than 100 people
- Runs, walks, festivals, & performances
- Sound amplification