Committed to your Health and Safety through Exceptional Customer Service.
We are currently hiring for Firefighter/EMT and Firefighter/Paramedic positions.
Those interested may choose to attend one of our informational nights on either Wednesday, October 10 or October 17 from 6:00 - 7:30. Email us if you plan to attend.
There will be two test dates. Nov 15th (evening) Nov 17th (morning).
Qualified applicants will hold the proper certifications for a Firefighter/EMT or Firefighter/Paramedic through the Texas Commission on Fire Protection and the Texas Department of State Health Services by the date of hire.
The Frisco Fire Department's personal commitment to the citizens and visitors of the city of Frisco is unmatched by any. All members hold themselves to the highest degree of technical excellence, respect and compassion for fellow man and are competent in all facets of their chosen profession. Honor, courage, and commitment are all a part of the central core values on which the Frisco Fire Department was founded.
The Frisco Fire Department requires a high level of integrity and professionalism from all its members. In support of this standard and in addition to the requirements for city employment, the department has defined additional employment requirements and follows a consistent and structured hiring process that aligns closely with the demands of the job.
- Must be a certified FF / Paramedic or FF / EMT. These certifications must be through the Texas Commission on Fire Protection and Texas Department of State Health Services
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess a valid Drivers License Class B or Class B exempt
- Must successfully complete all pre-employment testing
- Distribution of Study Guides
- Written Test
- Oral Interview
- DPS Check
- Physical Ability
- Drug Screen
- Medical Check
- Interview with the Fire Chief