Employee Wellness Center
The City's Employee Wellness Center opened June 29, 2022!
The City of Frisco opened the employee wellness center to provide employees with convenient and quality access to care. The City believes the employee wellness center will generate a savings to the medical insurance and therefore saving the citizens tax dollars in addition to attracting and retaining top talent to serve the citizens.
The Wellness center is dedicated for City of Frisco employees and is staffed with a physician, Physician's Assistant and LVN. Visiting the clinic is easy with same day or next day appointments. The Premise Health app allows for appointment scheduling and more, download the app today!
When you visit the clinic for your appointment, like any other medical facility, please bring your insurance card or insurance information. The facility still uses this information to run claims in their system.
- All full-time City of Frisco employees
- Dependents at least 2 years of age or older that are enrolled in one of the City’s medical plans.
- Starting in 2023, appointment scheduling is available to Non-Medical-Plan enrolled dependents who were enrolled in the Employee Wellness Center benefit during Open Enrollment or through New Hire/Qualifying Life Event enrollment.
- For new hires who enroll their dependents in the Employee Wellness Center, but not in the City's medical plan, your dependents can utilize the wellness center when your new hire benefits are effective.
Activate Account and Sign-Up for Appointments:
- Download the My Premise Health mobile app or visit Mypremisehealth.com
- Select "Sign up Now"
For assistance, call the Employee Wellness Center at 469-604-0800 or visit mypremisehealth.com and click on "Contact Support".
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed 12-1 p.m. for lunch
- Closed for Holidays
|Allergy and Flu Shots
|Chronic Condition Management
|Acute and Urgent Care
My Premise Health Proxy Access:
Parents can request access to their child's My Premise Health account to help schedule future appointments, view vaccination records and more. Before requesting access, both you and your dependent child will need to register for a My Premise Health Account. View instructions here: Access MyPremiseHealth Account by Proxy
Employee Wellness Center
7589 Preston Road, Suite 400, Frisco, Tx 75034