Online City Services
At this time, the City of Frisco is maintaining regular business operations. We also offer several convenient online options and resources to our residents. Links are listed below.
- Stay informed and receive the latest city communications by email by signing up for e-news alerts.
- Did you know you can also sign up for emergency alerts from the City of Frisco? Phone, email and text alerts include severe weather watches/warnings, evacuation notices, critical community alerts, and more. Sign up via CodeRed.
- Watch Planning & Zoning and City Council meetings live online. All citizens may submit comments of public interest or comments on agenda items electronically to the City of Frisco City Secretary Kristi Morrow at CitySec@FriscoTexas.gov.
- Need a permit for a simple project around the house? The city’s new online self-service permitting system allows homeowners and residential contractors to get permits for certain projects.
- Building Inspections permits can be submitted through our temporary FTP portal. Learn more at friscotexas.gov/plansandpermits.
Frisco Fire Safety Town Presented By Texas Health Hospital Frisco
- Visit our At-Home Activities for Kids page for ways to play it safe, everywhere, every day! We’ve made many of our printable and online resources available to further your safety education at home.
Frisco Public Library
- The Frisco Public Library is offering virtual storytime via its Facebook page! Follow @FriscoLibrary for updates about future virtual programming.
- The Frisco Public Library also offers a full range of online resources, ranging from homework help to eBooks and audiobooks, to online courses - and more! These resources are available with a Frisco Public Library card.
- The Frisco Municipal Court has canceled required scheduled court appearances, trials, and hearings through April 30, 2020. However, we’ve recently expanded our E-Court offerings for both residents and attorneys. Court staff is also available at 972-292-5555.
- Our myFRISCO app is always available for residents to report problems or make service requests online. Download the app in the:
Parks & Recreation
- Follow @playfrisco on social media for live stream and virtual ’event’ offerings.
- Public Works: The Right-of-Way Division will no longer accept walk-in services until further notice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more about how to process permits online.
- While our Utility Billing windows are open, we also offer the option of making payments online or the phone. Residents can also set up autodraft (find the form on our website).