The Supreme Court of Texas' 43rd Emergency Order discontinues the blanket authority provided by prior Emergency Orders for all courts to modify or suspend any and all deadlines and procedures prescribed by statute, rule, or order. Therefore, all of the statutory deadlines and procedures regarding cases (including payment of judgment fines, fees and costs) in the Frisco Municipal Court are in effect beginning October 1, 2021. Refer to the instructions on your citation or judgment/order. If you like to know more about how your case may be affected, please contact the court clerk's office.
You can avoid the trip and the line. We now have a safe, convenient, and effective way to serve you. You may use this e-court service to make an appearance and resolve your case. While most cases may be handled online, there are instances where you must appear before the court physically or virtually to take care of your citation.
A court staff will review all submissions for completeness and validity. Submission is not a guarantee that your request will be granted.
To help the process go smoothly, please remember the following:
- Supply all required information.
- Documents or files must be clear and readable.
- Allow up to 10 days for processing and response.
- Check your email folders (including Spam and Junk) for messages from the court.
- Take note of any payment amount, instructions and the due date.
I represent myself and I want to:
2. Submit a Request/Application for:
- Driver’s Safety Course (DSC)
- Deferred Disposition (Probation)
- Dismissal of Expired Violation
- Dismissal of No Insurance Violation
- Dismissal of Defective Equipment Violation
- Dismissal of Handicapped Parking Violation
- Extension for Time to Pay (Resulting in Conviction/Final Judgment)
- Judgment of Guilt with Suspended Sentence (Minor Age 17-21 with Tobacco, Cigarette, or E-Cigarette Violation)
- Payment Plan (After Final Judgment)
3. Submit a Document
- Driving Safety Course Certificate and Driving Record
- Certificate for Court-ordered Classes or Other Requirements
- Signed Acceptance of Prosecutor’s Offer
4. Schedule a Court Appearance
I am a licensed Attorney.
- File a Letter of Representation
- File a Motion or Petition
- Request for State's Offer of Plea Agreement
- Submit Signed Acceptance of Prosecutor's Offer