To start earning wellness incentives, employees must complete a biometric screening within the wellness year and have results turned into Asset Health by October 31, 2023. Asset Health will allow a maximum of two biometric screenings per wellness year. The latest screening on record will replace the prior screening data and will count as the final numbers.
If you are a Uniformed Fire & Police employee: Your biometric screening and Cotinine data is captured during your annual physical with the City's Provider. Allow three weeks from your annual physical for results to be loaded into your Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal. If you want to submit a second set of biometric data, you can submit a physician screening form with blood work done with your personal Doctor to over-ride your initial results. The latest screening on record will replace the prior screening data and will count as the final numbers.
Listed below are a couple of options offered to employees to complete a biometric screening and Tobacco (Cotinine) testing for the wellness year:
Visit the Employee Wellness Center:
- Employees can schedule an appointment with the Employee Wellness Center to complete biometrics and Cotinine testing for the City's Wellness program. The center will send results directly to Asset Health.
- Appointments can be made by setting up an account at MyPremisehealth.com
- When selecting your appointment type, select "Biometric Screening Visit" when scheduling through the mobile app or website.
- There are notes you can input into the appointment. If you want to be tested for Tobacco (Cotinine), please indicate this in the notes or let the Wellness Center staff know at your appointment.
- In the forms section below, you can find the Cotinine and Physician screening forms. Print and take these with you. Wellness Center staff may have copies, but to make your visit a little faster, you can bring these pre-filled with you. Staff will complete it and give this back to you for your records.
- Details on hours and location can be found here: Employee Wellness Center
Visit your Primary Care Physician and complete the Physician Screening Form
- The physician form can be found below in the forms section and on your Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal . Take this form to your doctor during your annual physical. This form must be faxed to Asset Health or uploaded through the forms-upload area of your portal. Once Asset Health receives your completed form, it will take them 10 business days to load these results.
- Cotinine Testing: If you use your doctor to complete your biometric screening, then you have one additional step to get your Tobacco status submitted. You will need to schedule an appointment with the Employee Wellness Center to complete Cotinine testing (see first option). Cotinine testing is quick and should not take more than 10-15 minutes.
It takes Asset Health 7-10 business days to load results received from physician forms. If you do not see results loaded into your portal after this time, please reach out to [email protected] to ask for assistance in making sure your numbers are loaded properly. You may be asked to connect with your physician to get your form re-submitted.
Your Healthy Here Wellness Portal has copies of the forms you need if you decide to do stand-alone Cotinine testing with the Employee Wellness Center or get your biometrics from your doctor. You can also reference the documents section below for copies of these forms.