The Frisco City Council approved rate increases for water, sewer, and solid waste services on September 21, 2021 [see Ordinance No. 21-09-60 (PDF)] for residential and commercial utility accounts. The new rates are effective January 1, 2022.
Residential Water Rates
- $18.95 (minimum) for the first 2,000 gallons
- $4.12 per thousand for 2,001 to 15,000 gallons
- $4.79 per thousand for 15,001 to 25,000 gallons
- $5.13 per thousand for 25,001 or 40,000 gallons
- $5.93 per thousand for 40,001 to 80,000 gallons
- $7.13 per thousand for 80,001 and above
Residential Sewer Rates
- $26.73 (minimum) for the first 2,000 gallons
- $5.63 per thousand for 2,001 or more gallons
The minimum monthly sewer charge shall be $26.73 for any single-family residential unit whose water consumption does not exceed 2,000 for the month. The minimum monthly sewer charge shall be $47.28 for commercial and industrial users whose water consumption does not exceed 2,000 gallons for the month.
For each consumer whose water consumption in any month exceeds 2,000 gallons, the monthly sewer rate shall be $5.63 per thousand gallons of water or fraction thereof. The charge for single-family residential sewer service shall be determined by averaging the billed consumption for 3 of the following 4 months December, January, February and March (removing the month with the highest consumption) and applying the applicable rates.
Email Utility Billing or call 972-292-5575 for additional information.
Residential Solid Waste Rates
- $17.00 per month (includes one trash cart and one recycling cart)
- Sales tax based on rate of 8.25% (for trash carts)
- Senior citizen rate is $15.00 per month
- $14.00 plus tax per month for each additional trash cart (excludes recycling cart)
- $16.30 cart delivery fee per container
- $73.80 replacement fee for each cart
- $22.80 additional collection fee, per cart, when request is made on same scheduled pick up day
- $35.80 additional collection fee, per cart, when request is made on different pick up day
Commercial Solid Waste Rates
View information relating to Commercial Rates.