Paws in the Pool
See videos of the 2023 event on our social media and YouTube!
September 7, 2024
Frisco Water Park
5828 Nancy Jane Lane
Once the Frisco Water Park closes to humans for the summer, we invite our dog friends to come play!
- 8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.: Small & Medium Dogs
- Under 45 lbs
- Including elderly dogs and dogs with mobility issues
- 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.: Large Dogs
- 35+ lbs
- No small dogs
- 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.: Large Dogs
- 35+ pounds
- No small dogs
Tickets and Registration
Advance online ticket purchase required. No onsite ticket sales on event day. No refunds or exchanges.
A ticket is required for each human and each dog. Each dog requires one handler aged 14+. Please read the complete list of rules below before purchasing tickets.
Registration is a two-step process that includes a ticket purchase and a completed Attendee Agreement and Waiver Form.
Step 1: Tickets are $9 each. Each dog and each person require a ticket.
Step 2: After securing tickets complete the MANDATORY online Attendee Agreement and Waiver here Paws in the PoolHeadline.
Step 3: Rainout date is September 8, 2024. Tickets will automatically transfer to new date and time.
1 - 2:30 p.m. - Small & Medium Dogs (under 45 lbs)
3 - 4:30 p.m. - Large Dogs (35+ lbs)
5 - 6:30 p.m. - Large Dogs (35+ lbs)
We will have Paws in the Pool t-shirts for $12 while supplies last. Credit card payments only.
Jump In and Enter Our Photo/Video Contest!
We’re holding a social media photo contest during the event. Take pictures of your dog and tag us @PlayFrisco or #PlayFrisco on social media. We’ll judge the best photos in the following categories:
- Best Doggy Paddle
- Best Ball Retriever
- Best Doggone Summer Style
One winner from each category will win a cool bag of doggy swag. Winners will be contacted via message and prizes may be picked up at the Frisco Athletic Center front desk.
Event sponsored by:
Sign up here!
All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules will be enforced.
1. All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules apply to this event. This event is for dogs and is not open swim for humans.
2. No dogs in heat, dogs that have recently had puppies, or dogs that have open wounds.
3. All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations. No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed. Please do not trim your dog’s nails before the event to avoid bleeding.
4. One (1) human 14 years and older must accompany each dog. Example: Two dogs equals two humans.
5. All dogs must wear a collar. No choke or pinch collars are permitted in the pool.
6. One (1) human is allowed in the water per dog at their own risk. All humans that enter the water must be in appropriate swim attire. Children under 14 are not allowed in the water.
7. Children under 12 must be closely supervised by an adult other than the one accompanying the dog. Example: One dog and one child under 12 equals two (2) adults.
8. Dogs must be 6 months old to swim.
9. Dogs must be sociable. Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to leave at the discretion of the event organizers. Event organizers have the right to remove any dog or owner.
10. Owners must carry a leash at all times, dogs must be leashed and under physical control when entering and leaving the water park.
11. Please do not bring toys. We will provide floating toys only. Doggy life jackets are allowed.
12. No human or dog food/treats allowed. A water hose station will be provided.
13. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.