Paws in the Pool
Frisco Water Park
5828 Nancy Jane Lane
Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
(Rain out date - Sept. 14)
The Frisco Water Park is going to the dogs!
After the water park closes to humans for the summer, we're opening up the Lagoon Pool and Lazy River for some doggone fun.
Small Dogs (under 35 lbs.)
9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Large Dogs (35 lbs. +)
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tickets required for all dogs and humans in attendance. One dog allowed per each 14+ handler. Please read the complete list of rules below before registering.
Registration is a two-step process that includes a ticket purchase and a completed and signed Attendee Agreement and Waiver Form that must be submitted at event check in.
Tickets are $7 each and are on sale here. Each dog and each person need a ticket.
Tickets are available for purchase online only. Cash and checks are not accepted at events. Tickets are non-refundable.
Jump In And Enter Our Photo Contest!
We're conducting a social media photo contest during the event. Take pictures of your dog and tag us @PlayFrisco or #PlayFrisco on social media. We'll judge the best photos in the following categories:
- Best Doggy Paddle
- Best Ball Retriever
- Best Doggone Summer Style
One winner from each category will win a cool bag of doggy swag. Winners will be contacted via direct message and prizes may be picked up at the Frisco Athletic Center front desk.
1. All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules apply to this event. This event is for dogs and is not open swim for humans.
2. All female dogs must be spayed.
3. All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations. No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed. Please do not trim your dog's nails before the event to avoid bleeding.
4. Dogs must be 6 months old to swim.
5. All dogs must wear a collar. No choke or pinch collars are permitted in the pool.
6. One (1) human 14 years or older must accompany each dog. Example: Two dogs equals two humans.
7. One (1) human is allowed in the water per dog at their own risk. All humans that enter the water must be in appropriate swim attire. Children under 14 are not allowed in the water.
8. Children under 10 years old must be closely supervised by an adult other than the one accompanying the dog. Example: One dog and one child under 10 equals two (2) adults.
9. Owners must carry a leash at all times, dogs must be leashed and under physical control when entering and leaving the water park.
10. Dogs must be sociable. Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to leave at the discretion of the event organizers. Event organizers have the right to remove any dog or owner.
11. Please do not bring toys. We will provide floating toys only. Doggy life jackets are allowed.
12. Absolutely no human or dog food/treats allowed. A water station will be provided.
13. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.