Paws in the Pool
Frisco Water Park
5828 Nancy Jane Lane
Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020 (Rain out date - September 13)
The Frisco Water Park is going to the dogs!
After the water park closes to humans for the summer, we’re opening up the Lagoon Pool and Lazy River for some doggone fun.
Small Dogs (under 35 pounds)
Large Dogs (35 pounds and up)
Tickets required for all dogs and humans in attendance. One dog allowed per each 14 and older handler. Please read the complete list of rules below before registering.
Registration is a two-step process that includes a ticket purchase and completed and signed Attendee Agreement and Waiver Form that must be submitted at event check in.
1. Tickets are $7 each and are on sale here. Each dog and each person need a ticket.
2. Download Attendee Agreement and Waiver (PDF) (please bring completed form with you the day of the event for entry)
Jump In and Enter Our Photo Contest!
We’re holding a social media photo contest during the event. Take pictures of your dog and take us @PlayFrisco or #PlayFrisco on social media. We’ll judge the best photos in the following categories:
- Best Doggy Paddle
- Best Ball Retriever
- Nest Doggone Summer Style
One winner from each category will win a cool bag of doggy swag. Winners will be contacted via message and prizes may be picked up at the Frisco Athletic Center front desk.
1. All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules apply to this event. This event is for dogs and is not open swim for humans.
2. All female dogs must be spayed.
3. All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations. No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed. Please do not trim your dog’s nails before the event to avoid bleeding.
4. One (1) human 14 years and older must accompany each dog. Example: Two dogs equals two humans.
5. All dogs must wear a collar. No choke or pinch collars are permitted in the pool.
6. One (1) human is allowed in the water per dog at their own risk. All humans that enter the water must be in appropriate swim attire. Children under 14 are not allowed in the water.
7. Children under 10 must be closely supervised by an adult other than the one accompanying the dog. Example: One dog and one child under 10 equals two (2) adults.
8. Dogs must be 6 months old to swim.
9. Dogs must be sociable. Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to leave at the discretion of the event organizers. Event organizers have the right to remove any dog or owner.
10. Owners must carry a leash at all times, dogs must be leashed and under physical control when entering and leaving the water park.
11. Please do not bring toys. We will provide floating toys only. Doggy life jackets are allowed.
12. Absolutely no human or dog food/treats allowed. A water station will be provided.
13. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.