Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHERRefunds will be processed the week of Sept. 10. No make up date.
After the water park closes to humans for the summer, we're opening up the Lagoon Pool and Lazy River for some doggone fun.
Small Dogs (under 35 lbs.)9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.All Dogs 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.Large Dogs1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Registration required for all dogs and humans in attendance. One dog allowed per each 18+ handler. Please read the complete list of rules below before registering.
Registration is a two-step process that includes a ticket purchase and completed and signed Attendee Agreement and Waiver that must be submitted at event check in.
1. Purchase Tickets
2. Download Attendee Agreement and Waiver (please bring completed form with you the day of the event for entry)
1. All normal pool rules apply. All humans that enter the water must be in appropriate swim attire.
2. All female dogs must be spayed. All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations. No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed.
3. One human 18 years or older must accompany each dog.
4. One human is allowed in the water per dog at their own risk. No other humans can swim.
5. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by an adult other than the one accompanying the dog.
6. Children under 10 must be closely supervised to avoid injuries. Children may not swim in water and only wade calf deep.
7. Dogs must be 6 months old to swim.
8. Dogs must be sociable and owners must be close by.
9. Owners must carry a leash at all times, dogs must be leashed and under physical control when entering and leaving the water park.
10. Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to leave at the discretion of the Event organizers. Event organizers have the right to remove any dog or owner.
11. Other facility rules may apply.
12. Please do not bring toys. We will provide floatable toys only. Doggy lifejackets are allowed.
13. Absolutely no human or dog food/treats allowed. A water station will be provided.
14. All dogs must wear a collar. No choke or pinch collars are permitted in the pool.
15. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.
16. All dogs must be hosed off in designated area before entering pools.
17. Please help your dogs in and out of the pool. Please do not trim your dog’s nails before the Event