Paws in the Pool
Frisco Water Park
5828 Nancy Jane Lane
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020
All time slots are sold out. No tickets available at the door.
9:30 am - 11:00 am Small & Medium Dogs (under 35 pounds)
11:30 am - 1:00 pm Medium & Large Dogs
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm Medium & Large Dogs
Tickets and Registration
Tickets go on sale Friday, August 28 at 8 am.
Advance online ticket purchase required. No onsite ticket sales on event day. No refunds or exchanges.
A ticket is required for each human and each dog. Each dog requires one handler aged 14+. Please read the complete list of rules below before purchasing tickets. Due to current limited occupancy restrictions for water parks, a max of two humans per dog will be allowed this year.
Registration is a two-step process that includes a ticket purchase and a completed Attendee Agreement and Waiver Form.
1. Tickets are $7 each. Purchase tickets here beginning Friday, August 28 at 8 am. Each dog and each person require a ticket.
2. After securing tickets complete the mandatory Attendee Agreement and Waiver.
Jump In and Enter Our Photo/Video Contest!
We’re holding a social media photo contest during the event. Take pictures of your dog and tag us @PlayFrisco or #PlayFrisco on social media. We’ll judge the best photos in the following categories:
- Best Doggy Paddle
- Best Ball Retriever
- Best Doggone Summer Style
One winner from each category will win a cool bag of doggy swag. Winners will be contacted via message and prizes may be picked up at the Frisco Athletic Center front desk.
Event sponsored by Raising Canes Chicken Fingers.
Sign up here!
All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules will be enforced as well as current state requirements for face coverings in public spaces.
1. All Frisco Athletic Center and Frisco Water Park rules apply to this event. This event is for dogs and is not open swim for humans.
2. All female dogs must be spayed.
3. All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations. No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed. Please do not trim your dog’s nails before the event to avoid bleeding.
4. One (1) human 14 years and older must accompany each dog. Example: Two dogs equals two humans.
5. All dogs must wear a collar. No choke or pinch collars are permitted in the pool.
6. One (1) human is allowed in the water per dog at their own risk. All humans that enter the water must be in appropriate swim attire. Children under 14 are not allowed in the water.
7. Children under 10 must be closely supervised by an adult other than the one accompanying the dog. Example: One dog and one child under 10 equals two (2) adults.
8. Dogs must be 6 months old to swim.
9. Dogs must be sociable. Owners of aggressive dogs will be asked to leave at the discretion of the event organizers. Event organizers have the right to remove any dog or owner.
10. Owners must carry a leash at all times, dogs must be leashed and under physical control when entering and leaving the water park.
11. Please do not bring toys. We will provide floating toys only. Doggy life jackets are allowed.
12. Absolutely no human or dog food/treats allowed. A water station will be provided.
13. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.
Questions? Email Jennifer Russell.