Check out these vendors at Merry Main Street this year!
Big D Kettle Corn
http://www.friscotroop142.com/ Boy Scout Troop 142
Caribbean Soul II
Cousins Maine Lobster
Kona Ice of Frisco
La Casita Tacos and Pupusas
Rowdy's Soda Barn
Texas Hand Pie Co.
The Pink Company
Tiff's Treats Food Truck
Gift Market Vendors
Join the City of Frisco Parks & Recreation Department in celebrating our annual Merry Main Street. This family favorite event features a holiday gift market, food court, live music, photos with Santa, the Kids Holiday Store, carriage rides, and the City’s official tree lighting in Simpson Plaza.
The vendor registration deadline for 2022 is closed. The 2023 vendor registration opens September 1, 2023.
We're still accepting items for the Kids Holiday Store! Donate and have your businesses listed with our generous donors.
Who should apply to be a vendor?
- Only complete applications with payment will be reviewed.
- Only applicants selling unique, quality or homemade merchandise will be considered
- Categories of product types will be limited, but exclusivity is not guaranteed.
- Product quality will determine selection, with priority for vendors that are in scope of the holiday event. The vendor committee reserves the right to choose the best vendors suited for this event.
- Applications will be reviewed in order received starting on September 1.
- Applications will close on November 4 at 5 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Vendors will be notified of application status via email by November 9. Approved vendors will be sent complete event details.
Approved vendors must attend a mandatory meeting at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, November 16 at The Grove at Frisco Commons, 8300 McKinney Rd., Frisco TX, 75033.
Apply to be a Vendor
Use our online portal to apply. Once you find your vendor category, click ’register’ and you will be prompted to log in. If you do not have an account, you may also register from this screen. Application deadline is Friday, November 4, 2022 at 5 p.m. Completion of this application does not guarantee vendor space.
- Visit Health & Food Safety: Temporary Event Vendors (See: Temporary Food Establishments - Requirements & Application)
Food Vendor: The City is looking for quality food vendors to be a part of this year’s Merry Main Street. Both food trucks and popup vendors will be considered. A tent will be provided for popup food vendors. Confirmed vendors will be required to submit and pay for a temporary health permit.
Holiday Gift Market Vendor: The Holiday Gift Market features local artisans, makers, gourmet food and boutiques. The City will only be accepting vendors that have items to sell. The goal for the holiday gift market is for our attendees to shop for gifts and to provide exposure for local small businesses. All booths will include a 10’ X 10’ tent with light, one 6’ table with cover, two chairs, one quad box (4 outlets, 110 volts, 20 amps) and two parking passes.
Non-Profit Veteran Support Groups: If you are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that supports veterans in the Frisco community, and would like to use the event as outreach for your organization, limited spaces are available to sell items or food to support your cause. This free booth space incudes a 10’ X 10’ tent with light, one 6’ table with cover, two chairs, one quad box (4 outlets, 110 volts, 20 amps) and two parking passes.