The Frisco Athletic Center offers childcare during your visit to the Frisco Athletic Center for ages ranging from 8 weeks to 11 years old. Children 3 years old and up must be on an active family membership or purchase an individual day pass. Children 2 years and under old do not need a day pass. Reservations are required, more information can be found in the "Reservations" section below.
Welcome to The Play Depot
- The Play Depot provides supervised fun while parents work out for children ages 8 weeks to 11 years old.
- The Play Depot includes an infant room, a toddler room, and two additional recreation rooms for older children.
- Children are welcome to visit the Play Depot once a day for a maximum of 90 minutes. Parents must remain in the facility at all times.
Please review our Play Depot Rules and Policies (PDF).
The Play Depot is split into four rooms, below you will find the ages and current capacities of these rooms:
- Infant: Little Adventurers Room (8 weeks to walking): 3 children max.
- Toddler: Explorers Room (Walking to 3 years old): 10 children max.
- Pre-K: Climbers Room (3 to 5-year-old): 12 children max. Two rooms will be utilized Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (except when FISD is out of school)
- Big Kid: Junior Rangers Room (6 to 11-year-old) - 20 children max. Utilized Monday through Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings (except when FISD is out of school, will be utilized during all hours The Play Depot is open).
- Reservations may be made up to 72 hours in advance of the desired time of service. Children 2+ must be on an active family membership or purchase an individual day pass.
- All reservations are for 90-minute time slots. Children may be dropped off at any point during the scheduled reservation but must be picked up by the scheduled end of their time slot. If you are more than 45 minutes late to your reservation and have not provided notice to The Play Depot of late check-in, your reservation may be canceled and opened for walk-in reservations.
- Reservations must be made online at v2.waitwhile.com/book/playdepot and can be made up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the selected time slot. Walk-ins will only be accepted when space allows. Available openings will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours before the start of the reservation. Members with chronic short-notice cancellations and no-shows may have future privileges revoked.
Check-In/Out: One Family At A Time
Only one family will be allowed in The Play Depot at a time for check-in/out. Families will wait outside The Play Depot, along the wall, until they are told to come into check-in/out. A hand sanitizer station has been provided outside The Play Depot for use. Please plan your visit accordingly allowing for additional time for check-in/out.
- Children walking age and up will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- No feeding in the Play Depot.
- No outside items or toys will be allowed to be brought into the Play Depot or stored in the Play Depot. Infant items and strollers are an exception.
- Cleaning will take place after each time the Play Depot closes and during operating hours as needed.