Fun Club & The Zone
The Frisco Athletic Center offers childcare during your visit to the Frisco Athletic Center for ages ranging 8 weeks to 12 years. Children 2 years old and up must be on an active family membership or purchase an individual day pass. Children under 2 years do not need a day pass.
The Fun Club
- For children 8 weeks to 7 years, the Fun Club provides supervised fun while parents work out.
- The Fun Club includes an infant room, a toddler room and two additional recreation rooms for older children.
- Children are welcome to visit the Fun Club once a day for a maximum of 2 hours. Parents must remain in the facility at all times.
Please review our Fun Club Rules and Policies (PDF).
Check out our Calendar of Events (PDF) to take part in all the fun! You’ll find the craft of the day and more!
- Those with active paid FAC family memberships may make reservations up to 48 hours in advance of the desired time of service. Same day reservations are not accepted.
- Reservations may be made online or by calling 972-292-6600 during regular business hours. Voicemail reservations will not be accepted.
- Walk-ins will only be accepted when space allows. Available openings will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours before the start of the reservation. Members with chronic short-notice cancellations and no-shows may have future privileges revoked.
The Zone is a fun, supervised area for kids ages 8 to 12 years. Enjoy Foosball, billiards, ping-pong, air hockey, watch a movie, play Wii video games, and more.
Family Fun Day on Sunday!
Sunday is Family Fun Day in The Zone. During this time the area is not supervised; however, families are welcome to come in together and challenge each other to a game of pool or Foosball. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, and adults must be accompanied by a child.
Please review our Rules and Policies (PDF) prior to admitting your child into The Zone.
Fun Club (8 weeks to 7 years)
Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday - closed
The Zone (8 to 12 years)
Monday to Thursday
4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday - closed
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Family Fun Day, children must be accompanied by a parent. No staff supervision.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.