Welcome to The Play Depot!
The Frisco Athletic Center offers childcare during your visit to the Frisco Athletic Center for ages ranging from 8 weeks to 11 years old. Children 3 years old and up must be on an active family membership or purchase an individual day pass. Children 2 years old and under do not need a day pass.
The Play Depot includes an infant room, a toddler room, and two additional recreation rooms for older children.
Children are welcome to visit the Play Depot once a day for a maximum of 2 hours. Parents must remain in the facility at all times.
Please review our Play Depot Rules and Policies (PDF).
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 4 - 7 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Play Depot is split into four rooms based on age and child-to-staff ratios:
- Infant: Little Adventurers Room (8 weeks to walking): 3-to-1 ratio.
- Toddler: Explorers Room (Walking to 3 years old): 10-to-1 ratio.
- Pre-K: Climbers Room (3 to 5-year-old): 15-to-1 ratio.
- Big Kid: Junior Rangers Room (6 to 11-year-old) - 15-to-1 ratio.
Check In Process
The Play Depot uses KidCheck as our check-in solution. KidCheck helps us enhance your check-in experience and provide better security and safety for your children. You are welcome to drop off your kids anytime the Play Depot is open, and you are no longer restricted to timeslots.
Here's how to streamline your check-in experience:
- Create a free account for KidCheck here. Under "Where will you use KidCheck?" select "Frisco Athletic Center."
- Download the KidCheck mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store to manage and update your account from your mobile device.
- Enjoy a quick drop-off process using only your phone number so you can get to your workout at the FAC!
Only one family will be allowed in The Play Depot at a time for check-in/out. Families will wait outside The Play Depot, along the wall, until they are told to come into check-in/out. Please plan your visit accordingly to allow for additional time to check-in/out.
- Staff will not assist with using the bathroom or diaper changes. The parent will be notified to come assist.
- No outside items or toys will be allowed to be brought into the Play Depot or stored in the Play Depot. Infant items and strollers are an exception.
- Cleaning will take place after each time the Play Depot closes and during operating hours as needed.