The Frisco Athletic Center offers childcare during your visit to the Frisco Athletic Center for ages ranging from 8 weeks to 11 years old. Children 2 years old and up must be on an active family membership or purchase an individual day pass. Children under 2 years old do not need a day pass.
The Play Depot - CURRENTLY CLOSED
- For children 8 weeks to 11 years old, the Play Depot provides supervised fun while parents work out.
- The Play Depot includes an infant room, a toddler room, and two additional recreation rooms for older children.
- Children are welcome to visit the Play Depot once a day for a maximum of 90 minutes. Parents must remain in the facility at all times.
Please review our Fun Club Rules and Policies (PDF).
- Those with active paid FAC family memberships may make reservations up to 72 hours in advance of the desired time of service. Same-day reservations will be accepted depending on availability.
- Reservations must be made online.
- Walk-ins will only be accepted when space allows. Available openings will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours before the start of the reservation. Members with chronic short-notice cancellations and no-shows may have future privileges revoked.
Limited Capacity and New Ages
50% capacity in each room
Infant Room (8 weeks to walking): 3 children max.
Toddler Room (Walking to 3 years old): 8 children max.
Pre-K Room (3 to 5-year-old): 8 children max. 2 rooms will be utilized Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Except when FISD is out of school.
Zone/Child Room (6 to 11-year-old) - 10 children max.
One family at a time, contactless check-in
Families will wait outside the Play Depot, along the wall, until they are told to come into check-in or pick up. Dots will be placed on the floor, to signify 6 feet socially distanced. Contactless check-in – parents will drop ID in a basket and then take their sticker and the parent will be asked to place the sticker on their child. Masks will be required for adults who enter the Play Depot.
New Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Children walking age and up will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry and masks are recommended, but not required, for children ages 10 years and younger.
- No feeding or changing in the Play Depot.
- Parents will not be allowed to help their children use the bathroom inside the Play Depot. They will need to utilize the family changing room.
- No outside items or toys will be allowed to be brought into the Play Depot or stored in the Play Depot. Infant items and strollers are an exception.
- Play Depot staff are always required to wear a mask interacting with the children. Cleaning will take place after each time the Play Depot closes and during operating hours.