Athletic Field Reservations
Rectangle Fields closed for rentals: July 5 - Aug. 1
Diamond Fields closed for rentals: July 26 - Aug. 13
Athletic field reservations are handled on a week-by-week basis, with available dates determined after all activities through the Parks & Recreation Department and approved organizations have been scheduled and booked. Beginning every Monday at 12 p.m., available fields may be reserved for that Monday evening through Sunday. Reservations may be made and paid for online or in-person at the Frisco Athletic Center. Fields must be reserved at least one day in advance; for weekend rentals, fields must be reserved by Friday at 5 p.m. All fields are closed the end of November through the middle of February.
Online Reservation Portal - BOOK HERE
For more information on how to reserve a field online, view our online booking tutorial (PDF).
- $30 per 90 minutes for Frisco residents
- $60 per 90 for non-Frisco residents
- Individuals cannot book more than one 90-minute slot per week
Below is a list of locations that have athletic fields that can only be utilized with a reservation. Click on each link to see a facility diagram and field dimensions:
- B.F. Phillips Community Park (PDF)
- Harold Bacchus Community Park (PDF)
- Northeast Community Park (PDF)
- Shawnee Trail Sports Complex (PDF)
- Warren Sports Complex (PDF)
Tournament and Camp Rentals
Interested in hosting a tournament, camp, or clinic at one of the city’s athletic facilities? Please fill out a request form.
For consideration during a specific season, all forms must be submitted by the deadlines listed below:
- Spring Season Deadline(2nd week of February through the 1st week of June): December 15.
- Summer Season Deadline (2nd week of June through 2nd week of August): March 15.
- Fall Season Deadline (3rd week of August through the last week of November): June 15.
All request forms submitted after these dates will not be considered.
In addition to game fields, various neighborhood parks and FISD locations can be utilized for practices. View all approved practice areas (PDF).
Email Blake Grimmett, Athletics Supervisor, for availability.
|4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.||10:30 a.m. to Noon||4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.||Noon to 1:30 p.m.||6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|N/A||1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.||7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.|