Frosty 5K & Merry Mile Presented by Texas Health Hospital Frisco
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Simpson PlazaTHE RACE IS SOLD OUT! 2023 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 a.m. Merry Mile
- 9:00 a.m. Frosty 5K
- 10:00 a.m. Party in the Plaza/Awards
Frisco Athletic Center, 5828 Nancy Jane Ln
- Wednesday, November 29: 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- All participants receive a Frosty 5K long sleeve t-shirt.
- Merry Mile participants that complete the race in person receive a Merry Mile ribbon.
- Frosty 5K participants that complete the race in person, receive a finisher medal when they cross the finish line.
Regular 10/16/23 - 12/1/23
- $36 Frosty 5K
- $30 Merry Mile
- $30 Virtual Option for Frosty 5K or Merry Mile
- *Virtual Race Registration closes 11/28/23 at 11:59 p.m.
Other Fees and Payment Information: 2023 EVENT SOLD OUT!
- Online registration only
- $5 late fee for day-of registration
- $11 optional packet shipping for virtual race registration only.
- No refunds for this event including:
- race day cancellation due to inclement weather
- in-person option is cancelled due to COVID regulations
Fire & Ice Challenge
If you signed up for both the Hotter N' Firecracker & Frosty 5K, you will receive the Fire & Ice Challenge medal at the December 2 event.
Dogs are welcome to participate alongside their owners, however, according to the city's ordinance, all dogs must be on a leash and have up-to-date vaccinations. Runners racing with a canine companion will start the course at the rear of the pack of participants.
Frosty 5K & Merry Mile Vendor Booth
Support the race participants and promote your business onsite during the race! Applications have closed as of November 17, 2023.
Participants are encouraged to park in the City parking garage on Page Street behind City Hall.
A portion of proceeds from the Frosty 5K and Merry Mile race benefit the Play Fund, Play Frisco's scholarship program that provides need-based grants to City of Frisco residents for classes, camps, ticketed events, and rec center memberships. No kid or adult should have to sit on the sidelines because of financial constraints! Thank you for supporting opportunities for our community to play.