For the 2018-2019 Wellness year, Asset Health will be our new Wellness Administrator!
The City has partnered with Asset Health to bring enhancements to the Wellness Program. This provider will bring a new user experience that is easy to use, offers fun and interactive resources that promote healthy choices, and will clearly track rewards and incentives as they are earned. The Asset Health online portal will be open for employees to register and login on January 2nd, 2019.
Take a sneak peak and bookmark the new wellness portal: www.AssetHealth.com/Frisco
2020 Incentives to earn:
- $20 per paycheck off your medical premium for meeting or improving in three of the five Healthy Measures.
- $25 per paycheck off your medical premium for completing the Tobacco-free affidavit or the tobacco cessation programs offered through Asset Health or Cigna.
- Up to $500 for your Health Reimbursement account (HRA) - one time deposit on 1/1/2020
Stay tuned to these upcoming changes beginning in 2019
You can find more information about the Wellness Program on pages 19 - 21 of the 2019 Benefits Enrollment Guide.
For information about our 2017-2018 Wellness program please see the information below. Currently, we are wrapping up the end of the wellness year to earn premium incentives for 2019 as well as 2019 HRA dollars. For common questions about the Wellness Program, please view our Wellness Incentives FAQ.
Information about 2019 Incentives:
How to Get Started and Check your Status:
- Register at Connect.viverae.com
- The identifier = employee ID number (If the number is less than 4 digits, add leading zeros. For example, if the employee ID number was 17, then it should be entered in as 0017.)
- The registration code = frisco
- Create a username and password and explore your Connect Portal.
- An additional $480 annual savings for the 2019 Medical Premium incentive.
- Employees complete the Tobacco affidavit online at their Connect Viverae portal or by completing a tobacco-free program offered through Viverae or through Cigna before the wellness year ends on 10/31/18.
Uniformed Fire and Police:
- Wellness Program FAQs
- Viverae Physician Screening Form
- 2017 -2018 Wellness Program Highlights
- 2019 Tobacco Premium Incentive - How to Report and Earn
- 2017-2018 City of Frisco Program Component Appeal Form
- 2017-2018 City of Frisco Program Alternative Waiver Form
- Cigna Tobacco-Free Program
- Healthy Pregnancies Healthy Babies - Cigna Wellness Benefit
- Try Connect Platform - Viverae