Jenny Page, City Secretary
6101 Frisco Square Blvd.
Frisco, Texas 75034
The City Secretary reports to the City Manager and is a statutory position required by State law and the City Charter. In addition to the statutory duties of the position, the City Secretary serves as director of the City Secretary Department consisting of the City Secretary Office, the Division of Records Management, and Public Information Office.
The City Secretary serves as the Chief Election Officer for the City of Frisco, is solely responsible for the administration of all City elections and prepares submissions to the U.S. Department of Justice for pre-clearance of election issues under the Federal Voting Rights Act.
Other duties include alcohol permits, lien collections, Council legislation, recording of Council Meetings, administers the official City Seal, and provides staff support and guidance during Charter review processes.
The mission of the City Secretary's Department is to support, facilitate and strengthen the City of Frisco governmental process by:
- Assisting the City Council in fulfilling its duties and responsibilities
- Improving the public access to municipal records and other information
- Enhancing public participation in municipal government processes
- Safeguarding the municipal elections and records management processes
- Providing continuity for Frisco city government by recording its legislative actions, both contemporary and archival
- Serving as historian for the City of Frisco
- Providing daily assistance to all administrative departments of the City of Frisco government