The vision of the Arts Center of North Texas Board is to create an environment where all citizens can share and enjoy in the full diversity and vitality of the arts. The Board is committed to:
* Supporting and nurturing non-profit art groups, as they are the foundation for the cultivation of arts in our community.
* Understanding our users are our customers; we will know their needs and support their success.
* Educating in the form of collaboration with teaching institutions and programs offered by the facility.
* Building an arts related park and facilities that are recognized for distinctive appearance, outstanding functionality and especially the ability to promote the arts.
* Recognizing and valuing our citizens as our ultimate customers and shareholders. We will provide opportunities for understanding, education, diversity, appreciation of and participation in the arts.
* Improving the overall quality of life in our community.
* Providing excellent management and strong fiscal responsibility of the park, its facilities, programs and personnel.
* Organizing and scheduling quality and diverse programs that reflect the needs of the community and local arts groups.
Bobby Baggett, Plano Representative - President
Betty Munns, Plano Representative - Vice President
Charles Nies, Allen Representative - Secretary
Craig Sundell, Allen Representative - Treasurer
Bob Allen, Frisco Representative
John Keating, Frisco Representative
Bill Shaddock, At-Large
The Arts Center of North Texas meets the third Thursday of every month at 4:00 p.m. Attendance is required.
Allen City Hall
305 Century Pkwy.
Allen, TX 75013
Deputy City Manager
Arts Center of North Texas