Go Search

Residential Services 

New Residential Services

How to establish new residential water, sewer, trash and recycling services:

Option 1:
Come by City Hall. You will be required to fill out an application.  Bring the following with you:
- A valid picture identification (out-of-state checks and driver's licenses are accepted)
- A $100 deposit plus a $20 administrative fee (accepted in cash, check or money order only)

Option 2: 
You may download the application, fill it out and return it to City Hall in person, submit online, by mail or by fax at 972-292-5585.  You will need to include a copy of your driver's license with your faxed or mailed applications.

Cart Delivery

Your trash and recycling carts will be delivered in five business days.

Transferring Services

In order to transfer service from one residence to another in Frisco, a $10 transfer fee is required.  Stop by the Utility Billing window on the first floor of City Hall, or call 972-292-5575 to have your transfer processed.

City of Frisco, Texas
George A. Purefoy Municipal Center

6101 Frisco Square Blvd
Frisco, Texas 75034
Find Us

All Rights Reserved. 2011 City of Frisco, Texas