The Code Enforcement Division consists of Code Enforcement and Neighborhood Services.
The goal of the Code Enforcement Division is to protect the health, safety and welfare of City of Frisco residents.
The Code Enforcement Division of Development Services has developed a new program, designed to make hosting a block party really easy.
Modeled after successful, similar programs in Arizona, the “Street ‘N Greet” Block Party Trailer is now available for residents to reserve. Wrapped in colorful graphics, the trailer is equipped with just about everything a neighborhood might need for a block party: street cones, ice chests, tables, chairs, an awning and games. All you need to add is people, plus food and music for added fun!
Once you reserve the trailer for a day, a city employee will deliver and pick-up the trailer for your convenience. There is no cost to reserve the trailer; however, interested residents must fill out a reservation application. The trailer will be delivered on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to reserve the trailer
1. To check availability email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-292-5311.
2. Complete the application, save it, and submit to email@example.com.
3. Once scheduled, an email confirmation will be sent to you.
4. A code enforcement officer will deliver the trailer to your address or specified location.
5. Contact Chris Leonard, neighborhood services coordinator, 972-292-5311 or e-mail: Neighborhoods@FriscoTexas.gov for more information.
FIVE STAR NEIGHBORHOODS
The Five Star Neighborhood Program is intended to recognize residents of HOAs who take pride in their communities. The City of Frisco appreciates quality HOAs and understands the commitment that is involved to maintain these neighborhoods. Membership in the program aims to promote effective communication, management, and community involvement.
The program offers signage along with recognition on the city’s website for HOAs to share this achievement with their neighborhood and the city.
With nearly 120 homeowner associations in Frisco, it is helpful to provide a roadmap that leads to great neighborhoods. Factors considered important in this endeavor include;
§ knowledgeable board leadership
§ experienced management
§ fiscal responsibility
How to apply for the Five Star Program
1. Fill out the Application form, save it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wait for a code enforcement division employee to contact you.