Animal Control delivers effective, courteous, and responsive animal care and control services to the residents of Frisco. Animal Control accomplishes the goals of protecting public safety and ensuring animal welfare through compassionate, responsive, professional enforcement of the laws and public policy.
May 6th Seminar - Preventing Coyote Conflicts
A representative with the Humane Society of the United States will share information and 'best practices' when confronted with coyotes. Click here to download a flyer and get more information about this free seminar:
May 6, 2015
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
City Hall Council Chambers
George A. Purefoy Municipal Center
6101 Frisco Square Blvd.
Some concerns that Animal Control addresses are:
- Rabies control and other zoonotic diseases
- Enforcement of City, State, and Federal Laws
- Public education
- Vaccination requirements
- Stray and/or abandoned animals
- Neglected / abused animals
- Unsanitary conditions
- Wildlife and Livestock issues
- Ownership limitation requirements
Read the City of Frisco Animal Control Ordinance.