If a warrant has been issued for your arrest, the following procedures apply:
• You may pay your warrant(s) in full in person at the Municipal Court or you may pay on-line or via our automated phone system (See Payment Options). You may pay the fine using cash, money order, cashier's check, or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted for warrants. To pay on-line now, please click here.
• Note, payment in full will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
• If you have never appeared in court, or have failed to appear for a court date, you may post a cash bond to have the warrant removed and set a court date. Surety bonds will only be accepted upon approval of the judge. Please contact the Court for the bond amount.
• If you have been before the Judge and judgment has been entered and a fine assessed on your case, your only option is to pay the fine in full (See Payment Options). To pay on-line now, please click here. No extensions or court dates will be given.
• The Frisco Police Department Warrant Division actively serves arrest warrants. If you have an active warrant you may be arrested at your home, place of employment, or where ever you may be found. Please contact the Municipal Court to resolve these issues and avoid arrest.