How do I report an animal-related concern?

For emergency animal concerns, contact Frisco Police Dispatch at (972) 292-6010. For non-emergency concerns, please contact Frisco Animal Services, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding City-approved holiday. A non-emergency online complaint form is also available. For non-emergency animal concerns after business hours, you may also leave a message on Animal Service's voicemail at (972) 292-5303. 

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to report an animal bite or attack?
2. What can I do about a barking, whining, dog during the middle of the night?
3. Where is the animal shelter and the hours of operation?
4. What are the requirements for pet registration in Frisco?
5. Why would I need to register my pet with Frisco Animal Services?
6. How do I report an animal-related concern?