- Guidelines and Handouts
Food Establishments and Mobile Units
- Health Permit Application
- Minimum Standards for Food Establishments
- Mobile Unit Application
- Requirements for Mobile Units (English & Spanish)
- Multifamily License Application
- Certification of Pool Protection Device Installation
- Pool & Spa Post-Construction Certification
- PERMIT TO OPERATE
- Residential Swimming Pools & Spas (Submittal Requirements)
- Semi-Public/Public Swimming Pools & Spa Requirements
Planning & Development
- Development Application Handbook -- All the forms you need for a complete Zoning, Development,
or Annexation submittal. Paper copies are available in the Development Services office.
- 2013 DEVELOPMENT REVIEW SCHEDULE - 2013 submittal deadlines and scheduling for Planning & Zoning
Commission and City Council meetings.
- Final Acceptance Checklist — Checklist of requirements for pre-construction meeting.
- Homeowner's Association Page — Link to the HOA Directory for contacts and locations for
Homeowner's Associations within the City.
- Landscape Water Use Calculator — Tool to aid in the set up design parameters for landscape zones
and meet the Landscape Water Allowance (LWA). Please note this is an Excel file.
- Procedures for Filing Plats — City requirements for filing plats in both Collin & Denton Counties.
- Sign Variance Application — Forms and requirements for requesting a sign variance.
- Tree Permit — Application for Tree Permit.
- Variance Application — forms and requirements for requesting a zoning variance.
- Impact Fees - Roadway, Water, and Wastewater Impact Fees