(October 18, 2016) Frisco Station, a 242-acre mixed-use development located along the Dallas North Tollway, officially broke ground on Tuesday, October 18. The development is rapidly taking shape, with several main arterials and traffic infrastructure improvements.
"This is the first of many construction milestones ahead for Frisco Station, and we are confident this project will fuel additional growth in this community as the project continues to advance."
Located along one of the most dynamic development corridors in North Texas, Frisco Station offers a new approach to urban design. It is the first mixed-use development in North Texas to truly focus on integrating design features and amenities that will enhance the health and well-being of employees and residents. In addition to featuring the latest health and wellness concepts, Frisco Station will include entertainment venues, specialty restaurants, medical centers, open spaces with programmed events and trail systems that provide connectivity between office, medical and urban living districts.
Frisco Station will feature:
- 242-acre, master planed vision
- 137,000 square feet of unique food, beverage and entertainment concepts
- 600-room hotel campus with conference center
- 29 acres of parks and amenities
- 2,400 units of luxury urban living
- 1.5 million square feet of Class-A office space
- 1 million square feet corporate campus