Solicitation Permits

Important Update: 

As of August 2016, the City suspended the requirement of individuals soliciting funds or distributing any commercial handbills to obtain a permit issued by the City of Frisco. However, an individual is still required to have the following:

  • A copy of the valid state sales tax certificate, if applicable.
  • A valid driver's license or other valid, official photo identification.

Please also see:

"No Soliciting" Signs

No Soliciting signs that meet the requirements of Frisco's city ordinance are available for purchase from the Frisco Police Volunteers Association. Signs are available for purchase and pick up at the PD ($15 - credit card only), or on the FPVA's website ($20 - FPVA members will deliver to your house).

No soliciting sign