COVID-19 Info for Employees
If you're not feeling well and experiencing any of the COVID-related symptoms listed below, please do the following:
1. Call your doctor and/or get tested for COVID-19.
2. Contact your supervisor and DO NOT report to the workplace until cleared by the COVID Coordinator.
3. Contact the city's COVID Coordinator at [email protected].
The COVID-19 saliva testing site that was located at Toyota Soccer Center/Toyota Stadium has closed July 2021. Please Google COVID testing sites closest to your location. When scheduling a COVID test, ensure it is a PCR test.
- FriscoLink COVID-19 Employee Information
- City of Frisco Coronavirus Information Page
COVID-19 RELATED SYMPTOMS
o Fever greater than 99.9 degrees
o Runny nose
o Shortness of breath
o Sore Throat
o Muscle aches
o Loss of the sense of smell or taste
FAMILY FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA)
The FFCRA provides paid leave under certain qualifying conditions. The City has implemented the FFCRA Act and employees can visit our FFCRA website to learn more about the Act and how-to file.
COVID VACCINE INCENTIVE FOR ACTIVE CITY EMPLOYEES
An email message went out on 9/2 reminding everyone to stay vigilant with COVID prevention protocols. In addition, the email contained the below snippet about the City providing a $100 incentive for employees who get the COVID vaccine.
9/2/2021 email - VACCINE AND INCENTIVE: The City will be providing a $100 incentive to employees (FT, PT, and Seasonal) who have received the vaccine. Employees that have not yet received the vaccine are encouraged to get the vaccine. The vaccine can keep you from getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. The vaccines also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.
One incentive per employee. You must be fully vaccinated. For Pfizer and Moderna you must complete both shots.
- For ALL MEDICAL-PLAN ENROLLED EMPLOYEES: Medical enrolled employees earn the $100 incentive by uploading a copy of his or her vaccination card on the Asset Health Portal. The $100 will be added to your Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) on January 1, 2022 for vaccinations completed on or before 10/31/2021. The vaccination incentive is NOT subject to the $800 maximum. Instructions on how to upload report vaccine completion can be found here: How To Report COVID Vaccine - Asset Health
The $100 COVID incentive will be offered in the next wellness period that begins November 1, 2021 if employees are unable to complete prior to 10/31/2021. Employees who complete during the wellness period that begins November 1, 2021 will receive their incentive on January 1, 2023.
- FOR NON-MEDICAL ENROLLED EMPLOYEES (INCLUDES SEASONAL AND PART TIME): Non-medical enrolled employees will receive $115 (subject to taxes) through regular payroll on your January 7, 2022 payroll check. Employee must be an active employee on December 31, 2021 to receive the incentive. To earn the incentive for the January 7, 2022 paycheck Employees must report their full vaccination by December 10th, 2021. Email a copy of your vaccination card to [email protected].