Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The City of Frisco Vaccine Hub is now closed.
These are a summary of the most recent actions provided below. View a more complete listing of all State, County and City declarations, notices and orders here.
Governor Abbott Prohibits Government Entities from Mandating Masks - Effective May 21
Governor Greg Abbott issued Executive Order GA-36 prohibiting governmental entities in Texas — including counties, cities, school districts, public health authorities, or government officials — from requiring or mandating mask wearing.
Open Frisco at a glance guide (Updated: March 5, 2021)
CLOSED: COVID-19 Saliva Testing at Toyota Soccer Center
After operating for 11 months, the FREE COVID-19 drive-thru saliva testing through Curative, Inc. is no longer available in Frisco. The site at Toyota Soccer Center has closed.
The free tests were provided through funding from the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) through July 3, 2021.
For latest COVID-19 case data, please visit the following dashboards:
- Collin County COVID-19 Update Dashboard
- Denton County COVID-19 Update Dashboard
- Frisco ISD COVID-19 Protocols
- Prosper ISD COVID-19 Information
- Public Health Awareness Dashboard, includes Hospitalization Rates and COVID Vaccine Providers
- Texas Health & Human Services COVID-19 Dashboard
Update Regarding Reporting of COVID-19 Case Data:
DSHS COVID-19 Call CenterThe Department of State Health Servicesestablished a COVID-19 Call Center and set up an email box to receive incoming questions from the general public.
Email: [email protected]
DSHS COVID-19 Call Center: 877-570-9779 or 2-1-1
City of Frisco E-News & Updates
The City of Frisco uses an e-news platform to email our residents, businesses and stakeholders.
Coronavirus Rumor Control
Child Care Options for Texas Frontline Workers
The U.S. Department of Health and Services provides this website to to help essential workers locate child care as well as employers, providers, and school districts interested in funding or providing child care.
Outpatient Screening Services:
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends you contact your primary care physician (PCP) if you are sick.
- Find more information at CDC.gov/coronavirus.
If you don’t have a primary care physician, free standing emergency rooms and urgent care clinics are also available. Here is a list of private Frisco facilities offering outpatient screening services.
- Baylor Scott & White Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White - Centennial
- Texas Health Resources Hotline: 682-236-7601
- Medical City Frisco
Additional State and County Testing Resources:
- Texas Department of State Health Services COVID-19 Test Collection Sites
- Denton County Public Health drive-thru COVID-19 testing centers
- Collin County offering Free COVID-19 testing for uninsured
- Governor Abbott, CVS Health Announce 44 New COVID-19 Drive-Thru Test Sites In Texas (including locations in Frisco)