New Employee Wellness Program
The City of Frisco provides the opportunity for new hires to earn wellness incentives through the City’s Wellness Program. If you are a new hire with the City and you enroll in one of the City’s medical plans, you are eligible to participate in the Wellness Program. By participating in the wellness program, you can lower the rate you pay for medical premiums. You can also earn dollars for your Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) than can be used to pay for medical, dental, pharmacy, and vision expenses not covered by insurance.
Within the first month of your employment, you will get a welcome email from Asset Health on how to set up and login to your online Heathy Here Asset Health portal. Asset Health tracks your incentive progress on this portal and you can access wellness resources from work at home online.
Once you login, you can view our New hire wellness program guide that helps you get acquainted with what the City has to offer in wellness incentives.
In case you miss your welcome email and it has been a few weeks since your hire date, you can utilize these credentials below to access your account and get started on wellness actions: Employees can Login here: Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal online
Employee’s first-time user Login information is as followed (everything is lowercase):
To review the program for new hires, see the summary below:
2023 Incentives for New Employees Hired Between 9/2/2022 to 9/1/2023:
2023 Wellness Premium Incentives:
- New hires receive the Healthy Measures Premium Incentive automatically. This is $20.00 reduced from your Medical deductions. New hires can begin participating in the wellness program upon hire in order to earn the wellness Incentives for 2024.
- If you tested negative for Cotinine (Tobacco) during your pre-employment drug screening, you earn the Tobacco-Free Premium incentive. This is $45.00 reduced from your Medical deductions in 2023.
When you earn the Healthy Measures and Tobacco-Free Medical Premium incentives, you pay the lowest rate for Medical Premiums.
- Specifically for new hires: Complete a biometric screening and submit results to Asset health for bonus HRA dollars that are earned for calendar year 2023. Please allow three weeks after your biometric screening date for the 2023 HRA dollars to deposit to your mycigna account.
|Benefits Effective Date||2022 HRA for Completing Screening|
|Benefits Effective 11/1/2022 - 3/31/2023||$500 HRA Dollars|
|Benefits Effective 4/1/2023 - 10/31/2023||$300 HRA Dollars|
See our Biometric Screening page for options on how to get your biometric screening completed within this wellness year.
Tested positive for Cotinine (Tobacco)?
- To earn the Tobacco-Free Premium Incentive, you must complete the City’s Reasonable Alternative Standard (RAS). See timeline below for completing the RAS (Tobacco-Free Me Program)
- Complete within 30 days of your benefits effective date - your premium incentive amount will increase by $45 per paycheck and you receive a refund for the paychecks that did not include the Tobacco-Free Premium Incentive.
- Complete after 30 days, but prior to the deadline (October 31, 2023), your premium incentive will reflect the Healthy Measures -$20 per paycheck incentive for 2023 (no refund) and you earn the Tobacco-Free incentive for 2024.
- A failure to complete the program by October 31, 2023, you do not earn the Tobacco-Free premium incentive for 2024.
- To complete the RAS, you must complete Asset Health’s Tobacco-Free Me coaching program. The program is a minimum of 4-weeks online/phone coaching program.
Actions Required to Earn 2024 Wellness Incentives:
To earn the wellness incentives for 2024, you must participate in the wellness program and meet the healthy measures standards. You have until October 31, 2023 to earn the 2024 Incentives offered.
- Healthy Measures Premium Incentive: $20 per paycheck off your Medical Premiums for meeting at least three of the five health measures from your biometric screening results. Asset Health offers a RAS if you are unable to meet 3 of 5 measures. Review your Asset Health portal on how to complete RAS to earn this incentive for 2023.
- Tobacco-Free Premium Incentive: $45 per paycheck off your medical premiums for testing tobacco free within the wellness year or completing the RAS (Tobacco Free-Me coaching program through Asset health).
- Up to $800 towards your HRA for 2024 - one time deposit on 1/1/2024.
For each health measures you meet from your biometric screening, you earn $100 HRA dollars for your 2024 account. There are additional programs and activities during the wellness program year that allow you to earn additional HRA dollars up to the maximum of $800. However, this is all contingent that you complete your biometric screening before 10/31/2023.
Explore your online wellness portal here: www.assethealth.com/Frisco If it is your first-time logging in, please review the instructions on the login page of Asset health.