The City of Frisco makes funds available for social services that benefit residents of the City of Frisco through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and the Social Service Grant. These funds are awarded by the Social Service and Housing Board and City Council through an annual Consolidated Grant Application process. The City of Frisco Social Services and Housing Board will fund an organization's program based upon the percentage of Frisco clients that are served by the program. The majority of these funds will be granted to agencies that provide for services to low and moderate income residents.
To be eligible for funding, organizations must be one of the following:
- A public or private non-profit, tax-exempt organization, in good standing with the State of Texas, and must have an active Board of Directors in compliance with IRS Section 501(c)(3); or
- Local Government entity.
Applicants must attend a mandatory training on January 13, 2023, via Microsoft TEAMS and submit a completed grant application by the deadline of February 10, 2023. If you intend to apply, please send an email of pre-application to [email protected] by January 27, 2023.
The City of Frisco's Grant Application for Fiscal Year 2024 (October 1, 2023-September 30, 2024) Consolidated Grand Funding Application is now open!
- January 3, 2023: Grant Application Open
- January 13, 2023: Mandatory Grant Training for interested applicants. For a meeting invitation or questions, please contact [email protected].
- January 27, 2023: Deadline to send an email of pre-application by those intending to apply to [email protected].
- February 10, 2023: Application submission deadline at 5pm CST.
Our application is available here.
Once you register you may change your language preference (English or Spanish) by following the instructions listed below.
To change your default language, log into the Application Portal:
- Click on the person-like icon on the top right corner of the screen and select “My Profile”.
- In general settings, select the drop-down for Preferred Language and choose your preferred language.
- Select Update
If you have questions or concerns, please contact staff at (972) 292-5108 or via email at [email protected].
Opportunities for public comment will be available during the grant funding cycle. Please check back often for the most updated information.
Awards for the use of Community Development Block Grant funds (CDBG), Social Service Grant, and Social Service Grant Transportation funds for the period of October 1, 2022 through September 30, 2023:
Social Service Grant
Awards Social Service Grant - Transportation
|Boys and Girls Clubs of Collin County||Project Learn / Transportation||$ 38,000||$ 12,000|
CASA of Collin County
|Children’s Advocacy||$ 20,000|
CASA of Denton County
|Children’s Advocacy||$ 4,000|
|Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County||Youth Services for Abuse Children / Transportation||$20,000|
|Cornerstone Assistance Network||Life Skills||$20,000|
|City of Frisco||Grant Administration||$ 132,278|
|City of Frisco||Fair Housing||$2,000|
|City of Frisco||Public Improvements||$ 531,684|
|City House||Youth Shelter and Services / Transportation|
|Family Place||Domestic Violence Shelter / Transportation|
|Frisco Family Services||Bilingual Advocacy Services/Food Pantry / Transportation||$ 39,331||$ 54,100||$7,400|
|Hope’s Door||Domestic Violence Intervention|
|Meals on Wheels Collin County||Meals on Wheels|
|Samaritan Inn||Homeless Shelter / Transportation||$ 35,272|
|Texas Muslim Women’s Foundation||Domestic Violence Program|
|Wellness Center for Older Adults||Preventative Health Care||$ 5,000|
|Veterans Center of North Texas||Transportation||$ 15,000|